Monday, August 18, 2008

Jada Rose Goes Fishing!

Jada Rose and Dad decided to go fishing on Saturday. Jada had a BLAST! We caught a couple lil guys together, then Jada wanted "to do it by her self". She decided she would stick the entire pole into the water. Realizing the obvious error in etiquette I tried to correct her. "NO" she yelled "I DO IT!" I figured fine no problem we have already caught some fish she can just play with the pole for a while. Next thing I know the pole takes an unusually large tug from the depths of what should only be a small trout pond! I grab Jada and the Pole, fearing Monstro the whale might pull her in, and we successfully wrestle in a 17 inch trout THAT JADA ROSE CAUGHT! As near as I can figure, the big fish are sitting at the bottom. So Jada utilizing her innate fishing senses (that her Dad is obviously lacking) had exactly the right idea! After we were done, all she wanted to do aside from buying more "Otter Pops" was "show Gampa". So on the way home we took a detour and Jada proudly displayed for him, her days catch.

Jada's belly is down in size (good)her labs today showed a slight increase in her GGT (not so good) so we are VERY heightened on rejection alert.

4 comments:

Merianne said...

What a cute video, and what an adorable girl you have. She is so stinkin' cute! It looks like you guys have so much fun with her.

Wilson 5 said...

YEA!!! nice fish!! I had a blast with you today Jada Rose!!! Love you!!

Aimee Hardy said...

Too adorable! I love it. She is one amazing young lady.

Natalie said...

That was one of the cutiest things I've ever seen! She is darling! You all look like you're doing great!