Monday, September 15, 2008

Jada Rose in Disneyland 2008 (Highlights as posted on Utefans.net)

Ok here is my final version of Jada Rose's Disneyland trip! Honestly I can't get through this without some form of ocular precipitation. With her uncertain future, and recent issues, you have no idea how neat this experience was! I hope that as you see her smiles in this video, you will understand to some degree how much happiness you caused for this little girl.

I have actually filmed all of her favorite rides in their entirety,(I wont pain you with all of those) and she watches them non stop! I myself do not remember very much from when I was 2.5 years old. But what I do remember, has been enhanced if not created by my parents recording, and replaying that memory for me. Trust me when I tell you she will be seeing this footage for years and years to come! She will never forget her first trip to Disneyland. THANKS UTE FANS!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

DribbleBoy said...

Troy/Andrea,
I havent checked the blog in a while and your video made my day. What a cool experience and amazing video. What a sweetheart.
Love J/McT