Thursday, September 4, 2008

TODAY IS A HUGE DAY FOR US!!!!!

First off HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my wife Andrea! The sexiest woman I have ever met, my intellectual superior, and the mother of my child! Proof that a homely boy from Bountiful Utah can win the lottery!

Second- HAPPY LIVER BIRTHDAY to Jada Rose! Two years ago today she received the gift of life from a family who in their darkest hour had the bravery and selflessness to literally turn death into life. Whoever you are, wherever you are, I weep for your loss today, as I will for the rest of my life. Jada Rose, HAPPY LIVER BIRTHDAY! You are the toughest person I have ever met, and the second most beautiful girl I know!


...oh and GO UTES!

3 comments:

Meghan said...

wow troy, that made me misty (the part about jada...the stuff about andrea was nice too)

happy to you all today!

Fun times at the McF home said...

What a great day to celebrate. Happy Birthday Andrea, and have fun in Disney!

Peterson Fam said...

Ok you three, I am going to miss you "oodles and gobs and even a ton!" but have so much fun in Disneyland. I can't wait to see pictures and video. Troy, update the blog while there please. I want to see Jada in her cute shirts the "Disney Fairies" left her! =)
Oh and PS

GO UTES!!!