Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Ahhh its good to be home!

Ok, we have been home for well over 24 hours! Still Jada has a low grade temp, but it is controlled with the help of Tylenol. Today Mom is going back to work. Grandma Dawny is coming over to Jada's house to watch her until Dad gets home. Once Dad gets home we have a very special evening planned together! We are going to make some cracker snacks, warm up the Ute Room, and watch 101 Dalmatians that was just released today! We can't WAIT! Jada LOVES Doggies. And everytime the preview for the re-release is aired on TV she gets excited and starts jumping around.

We still have some loose diapers, but its getting better. We have regressed back to some bottle dependency, but will work on that when hydration isn't such an important factor. The most difficult part of our lives right now is feeling like we have abandoned Rob and Angel, we were such a part of their experience and they assisted us so much. I have had a pit in my stomach ever since I left there. I love PCMC and believe it is a place of miracles. Yet when I leave there I am extremely happy to leave it out of my life for a while. It usually feels so good. I don't feel that way right now. I cant put it out of my mind and move forward. I (Andrea feels the same) feel like part of me is still there. And I hate it. Please continue to pray for Rob and Angel, Britty and Coop. Seldom does a minute pass by that I don't think of them. WE MISS YOU GUYS!

7 comments:

Fun times at the McF home said...

I don't know if this would help with the diaper situation, but any time my boys have the craps, I give them acidophilous. It's a good bacteria that is in yogurt that helps them get back on their feet. You just get it in the vitamin section at the grocery store and mix it in juice or something. Maybe that would help her! Glad you are home!

Jen McFarland

The Chiltons said...

hmm. Thanks Jen! I wish we would have known about that miracle drug when Rob and I were stuck 200 miles into Mexico!!!

Roxey said...

You don't know me, but We've been praying for your sweet Jada! I'm glad to hear your home, yet my heart hurts that Ang and Rob are still there. It is so sweet of you to support them so much. But what a blessing to have sweet Jada home! Can you think of anything that might break up the mundane atmosphere of the hospital for Angel and Rob? I was just wondering since you obviously have had experience in that department. You're still in our prayers, and we want to see pics of Jada's birthday celebration out of the hospital!
Roxey Catenzaro

Peterson Fam said...

ok so I heard troy was invited to watch 101 dalmations and Kit was not!!!! RUDE, what makes you think she doesn't like spotted dogs. (in reality I wanted to watch it with you guys!! :) ) You better be calling us for the next movie night! Love you guys!

The Chiltons said...

Blame Teya for this one! Perhaps you should get the facts strait from the Master of Communication. Aunt Teya was watching Kit and Troy when I called...it was like 4pm? At that time Kit and Troy were napping, but we were assured that as soon as both woke up BOTH would be coming over to watch 101 Dalmatians....1hr...2hr...3hr...finally we watched 101 Dalmatians...at 9:00 Aunt Teya calls me to inform me that she completely forgot about these plans, started playing Rock Band and "lost track of time". So Kit was indeed invited!

Peterson Fam said...

pheww!! next timetell ki about it. she would never miss a play date with jada rose! p.s. eight days!!!!!!!!!

Meghan said...

hooray for being home. i need to get up on my kids new releases. ry and i were home flu-ish last weekend, and i had no idea what new kid movies there were to entertain a lackluster child... good luck in the next while getting well and being quarantined... hopefully the weather will get nice so at least you could go outside...

and what a sweet heart you have to be so upset about leaving robbie & fam behind. i'm so glad you guys have each other...

will someone please tell jen g. mcf, that i really want to read her blog...