Thursday, March 13, 2008

Just plain enjoying life...

Yesterday Jada spent the early morning with Aunt Loni, Cousin Kit, and Cousin Troy. Then at noon she went up to the Chilton's and spent the afternoon with Uncle Bob! When I arrived at the Chilton's house I went downstairs and the closing Credits of "Chicken Run" were scrolling on the TV. And there on the Love Sac was Uncle Bob and Jada Rose taking a nice afternoon nap. She was just cuddled next to him looking almost as relaxed as he looked! It was sooooo cute! I searched the whole house for a camera but to no avail! I really gotta get a camera phone :-< About 3 hours later, when I told Jada Rose it was time to go home, she refused! I had to bribe her with Dominos Pizza to get her to comply!

Thanks Bob for your help today. I'm excited that Jada will be able to spend more time with you and Aunt Claire this weekend!

Kat and Zak, thanks for your help this week as well. C U IN KAUAI!!!

No comments: