Thursday, April 24, 2008

Jada's Little Pony's!

These photo's show a portion of Jada's Pony collection. She is extremely proud of her pony's! When she isn't making sure the Doggies have food, she is lining up her pony's in different locations around the house. The biggest pony is the one she received after "being a big girl" during the "poke"(labs) at PCMC yesterday.

Looking at these photo's I can identify at least 4 pony's that are not present for this particular photo shoot!...I can't believe I am able to identify that!




6 comments:

Merianne said...

I can't believe they still make My Little Ponies! They were the coolest thing when I was a kid. Jada is so adorable!

Wilson 5 said...

I think three are at my house....I am using them for bait to get Kit to crawl. Apparently Jada wouldn't come to my house without the ponies!!

Megan Nielsen said...

How is it possible that Jada keeps getting cuter and cuter. She is so darling!!! I love to see how great she looks. Hugs, Megan (tannersmom)

Meghan said...

i love that she loves the ponies. what a sweetheart.

Peterson Fam said...

so cute!!! I guess I need to get some of them to play with here!

Anonymous said...

Dude, she way too cute to be yours. When are you gonna tell the truth. -ROB-