Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The ZOO!



Yesterday Andrea was resting and had some errands to run so Jada and I called up Teya, lil Troy, and Kit to go to the Zoo! Jada was so excited to go she could hardly contain herself! I am SOOOOO glad Teya took some pictures of our trip. Check out Troy's blog for some photo's with hilarious commentary.

In the meantime I am starting a random questionaire to find out what Kit is saying when she gives this look? She is simply the cutest most adorable little kid. But when she gives you this look, it causes you to take a moment of pause and ask yourself "what have I done to evoke such a glare?"



So far this is what I have come up with:

1) "my parents are cuter than you"

2) "I'm hot, your NOT"

3) "I have neither the time nor the inclination to deal with you right now"

4) " I think, therefore I AM"

5) "don't patronize me"

6) "do you realize that every time I blink, you cease to exist?"

7) "seriously!?...I mean...seriously?"

8) "take a picture it'll last longer"

9) "I'm to sexy for this train"

10) "Free Tibet"

5 comments:

Peterson Fam said...

Hahahahahaha!!! I think you know my daughter better than you think! I think she has more of a "pinky and the brain mentality.... "I am going to take over the world, and when I do, you are going to be the first to go! muahahahah!"

The Chiltons said...

DING DING DING!!! I think we are on to something! ;-D Kat, you kill me!

The Baum's said...

Ok, of course I've got to chime in here....here's my choices:

"Honey....how many times do we have to discuss that shirt?" (Think Karen from Will & Grace)

My other guess is that she's perfecting my fine art of giving the finger without using your hands....very effective :)

The Chiltons said...

And we have a new leader! Nice work Jen!

Peterson Fam said...

muah-hahahaha! I will WIN!!! and I am just a little too busy working on moms-day gifts! Speaking of.....I am still waiting!!! Maybe you should stop blogging and seek out some photos for me, eh?