Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Jada Rose is STILL sick!

Jada was throwing up all day Sunday, she then stopped early Monday morning. We thought she might be over whatever it is that is making her so sick. Last night she started throwing up again! We are pretty worried about her right now. Andrea is on her way up to the hospital with Jada and I am at work standing by for information. When we spoke with Dr. Jackson last night he stated that it could be any number of things, and that we needed to get her in for tests today.

Could be signs of PTLD
Could be Viral
Could be from her Anti-viral that we are giving her to try and stave off PTLD
Could be a combination of any of the above.

....Sigh....

2 comments:

Merianne said...

I'm so sorry she's sick. I hope all goes well at the hospital today. I will keep her and your family in my prayers!

The Chiltons said...

Thanks Mer!