Friday, February 29, 2008

"Check That!" ... *&(*^%!

OK, well this sucks... We need to temporarily cease the "no C-diff" celebration for right now. Apparently the last specimen sat in the laboratory for too long. There is a possibility that some contamination may have caused us to get a false negative. SO they are going to take another sample when she wakes up from her nap, and re-submit it. We wont know anything for two more days...

We did however have some very entertaining visitors a few moments ago. Dad watched from a web cam at work while Rob and Angel stopped by to say Hi to Jada Rose. Jada again showed her power over men as she flirted with Rob the entire time. He had her laughing, talking, and just being taken with the guy from the moment he walked in! However, Rob was sure to find just the right opportunity to say Hi to Jada's Dad as well...

Ooops! You didn't know I could hit the 'print scrn' button that fast did ya Raaab? 8-P

I felt like Jack Ryan (Harrison Ford) in Patriot Games!

6 comments:

Charlie Cooper said...

I am innocent! I was saying "#1" and was illegally photoshoped.
--ROB--

The Chiltons said...

Because I love you, I will leave the artwork so as to avoid any possible incrimination on either of us. Gotta love that flag now eh buddy?

Wilson 5 said...

Nice to have Rob back in his truest form!!! Hey Troydee, can you get rid of the word verification thingy....its annoying....

The Chiltons said...

ok thanks teya! Done.

The Baum's said...

Hey Jada! Happy Birthday to you! I was in Pittsburgh on your birthday with no computer access so I couldn't see your webcams until today!! You are one cutie patooty!

As a side vent, I know you are in the best children's hospital on God's green earth and the doctors are top notch, but between your site and Charlie's, I can't figure out why all the contamination??? Here's an idea - someone stop watching Days of Our Lives, mix in some Purell, and get the damn test done.....right?? War no more contamination! Love you guys!

Jen B

The Chiltons said...

Couldnt have said it better myself Jen! "Rack her"