Thursday, February 28, 2008

Too much...

We have gone most of the day with Jada's IV out. It wasnt working very well any ways so it was fully taken out. However she has decided that she doesnt want to eat or drink as much as she initially showed. When the Resident Doctor came around about 11 pm, she said that the fluid loss is just waaaaaay too much to be waiting out the night. Jada was sleeping so well (probably due to fluid loss). So she was woken up and had a new IV placed. She will recieve both "Maintenance Fluids, and Replacement Fluids". She also showed early signs of a low grade fever (100) and a rash started back again on her knees...sigh... I left at 10:30 ish and felt like I needed to check on that Linebacker of a Kid Charlie. Can I just say that when someone walks into that room and sees Angel paying such close attention, in such a loving manner, and seeing her smile at you when you walk in...well it was a DRUG quite frankly! The spirits and prayers that exhist in that room...Angel thanks for letting me stop bye and letting me fill up on whatever it is that they are serving there! I needed it. Then while Andrea was taking care of Jada Rose as the saint of a mother that she is...(Rob we overachieved brother!) My sister Teya listened to me all the way home talk about my little girl and how much I miss Gramma Rose. Gramma Dawny, we would be lost without you...simply lost. So Jada has lost waaaay too much fluid. Still no results on C-diff. This could just be a classic case of an immune compromised kid dealing with a nasty virus. I expect we will be there over the weekend. Still hoping for the best though. Thanks to those who stop bye and check up on our little girl. She is such a little hero. Good night all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrea and Troy, You guys are such great parents! I hope Jada doesn't have to be in the hospital too much longer. She's in my prayers. If I can help in any way please let me know. Marquesa

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea & Troy: You don't know me nor will we probably ever meet,but just wanted to let you know that Iam praying for Jada.I visit Charlie's blog too. Jada seems so special with lots of love around her. Praying for you in Montana.

Charlie Cooper said...

Troy- You lifted my spirits last night as well. You and Andrea have such and overwhelming amount of inner strength that I feel I can lean on for support. Your the greatest.

Rob and I will probably come up later to see you. Do you get off work at 2?