Friday, February 29, 2008

Silent Night HOLY Night!!

Jada must have been a pretty tired kiddo because after getting the new IV she went RIGHT back to sleep, and slept through the night! She did talk in her sleep a little, but that just means she's her fathers daughter ;-) They drew labs this morning and were able to use her IV line. Currently she is just cuddling with mommy in the chair. She doesn't move very quickly in the morning, but that because she's her Mothers Daughter ;-).

So I woke up and left the house early this morning, I forgot to warm up my car, and as I stepped out of the front door of my house I noticed a cute bag that had a card in it and a VERY attractive VERY warm blanket in it! Jen (Grimm) and Scott Mcfarland had delivered a beautiful Ute Blanket for us to use while in the hospital as well as adding to the already dominant decor of our home! So basically I wrapped myself up in this blanket on the way to work while my car warmed up! Thanks McFarlands! Unfortunately for Andrea and I, Jada is going to claim this blanket! She calls any blanket that has a Drum and Feather on it a "GO! GO! GO! Blanket". And claims it as her own.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Troy,
I know that your mom is gone but as you wrapped up in that beautiful red blanket, could you not feel your mom and know that she is right with every step of the way. I felt the arms of a mother who is not here, i only pray that you also will feel those arms and the love that she still has for you and for Jada.
Here's praying that you have a great day, that Jada will get better fast.

Deirdre

Wilson 5 said...

Troy, when she gets up and starts identifying poop around the yard in her sleep, then we can classify that as a genetic similarity....he he. Tell Jada to hurry home....Lil'Troy is going through withdrawls. Loni and I were talking about Jada last night and Lil'Troy said, "Jada! Jaduuuhha! Jada." I think all the colds and random infections are done for the time being in the home away from homes!

The Chiltons said...

The most difficult thing about being a sleep talker/walker is the "Boy who Cried Wolf" syndrome. Everyone makes fun of you until you go crawling into rooms on your hands and feet at 3am wearing only undergarments exclaiming "GET ON THE GROUND I HEARD GUN SHOTS!" Each room I went into the individual who I was trying to help responded with "Troy go back to sleep"... Next morning the headlines read Swat Team Engages in a Shoot out With a North Salt Lake Man... That was a very proud moment in my life. So DROP the animal droppings joke OK?!? ;)

Wilson 5 said...

One real event doesn't negate all the other false ones...how about when mom and dad left to work one morning to find ALL your bedding out on the front lawn?...

The Chiltons said...

I was airing dirty laundry! Same as your doing Sweet Heart! Your on a roll Teya bird Don't stop now! Thank goodness Loni doesn't wake up until 10:00am or there would be a regular Troy Roast going on here! 8-)

Wilson 5 said...

I just called Loni....stay tuned

Peterson Fam said...

ps i was up at 6:30 this morning!!! And who am I to poke fun at sleep talker/walkers...until one of you wake up in a bath with water running right down the drain in a hotel in Cali I think I got you beat!!!! hehehe

The Chiltons said...

ahh there you are! I knew I could bait you out! Good Morning Sunshine!

The Chiltons said...

See what a Loyal Sister! She's like one of those body guards who jump in front of a bullet! Thanks Kat!

Wilson 5 said...

I forgot all about that....boy you guys are wierd!!!