Friday, February 29, 2008

Sleeping...

It is 10:30 pm and I (Troy) am staying the night. I had to put a gag order on the nurse because Andrea asked her to call if any fevers started. I said "oh hell NO She needs to get a full nights rest" I assured Andrea that if anything noteworthy surfaced, that I would call her immediately.

Jada still fights fevers every several hours, and there is NO change in the diarrhea. On Monday if there is no major changes Jada will have a "Scope" performed...Come On Jada Rose!!!! Lets not go down that road! Seriously this is like one of those long rain storms that never seem to end! You keep looking up to the sky and saying to yourself "any minute now...". And the it keeps raining and raining.

Well I am probably going to mosey on down to the 2nd floor and see if The Christensen Boys are awake? R U Rob? Its pretty easy to find out. I just ask the nurse if she has heard what sounds like Crash Test Dummies singing Indigo Girls from the room lately? If she has then he is up! If not? I walk back up to the fourth floor.

No comments: