Wednesday, July 9, 2008

This is just too cool for words!

So I spend an obscene amount of time on Utefans.net. When Jada went into the hospital last week Chris (head honcho of Utefans) came by PCMC to say hi. He said they wanted to bring some flowers and/or a toy for Jada Rose. I told him we can't have flowers around her but a toy would be fine. Well one week later here's the "toy" they came up with!!!



Here is the link to a few messages posted on the subject...

Utefans.net

(by the way I am "Snowbirdute" The name was created back in the winter of 2003-2004 when Rob Christensen and I were spending all of our days off at Snowbird...I think cumulatively we have both been skiing once in the last 3 years??? Sheesh!

Anyways how bout these Utes?!?!?!?! What they have done for Jada Rose...Now that's what I call "living right". ;)

4 comments:

Wilson 5 said...

OH man I am so excited for you guys....I wish we could swing a family vaction at that time to come too....I just don't think it's possible....like I said....we'll see....Love you guys...

Charlie Cooper said...

Jada will love Disneyland. It will be "magic" and what great memories. BTW- I love the new pictures.

Meghan said...

THAT IS PRETTY CRAZY - WHO KNEW UTES HAD HEARTS ;)
yay for you. you will have a great time and you deserve a little break...

Hillary said...

That is so awesome! I love Disneyland so much! Jada Rose is going to be in heaven! You guys deserve that! I love your new pictures!!!