Thursday, July 3, 2008

Were home!

Jada has already had some Mac and Cheese, Ice Cream, an Otter Pop and a few sips of Apple Juice. How nice it is to have my little princess home again! We had a message on our phone from the hospital when we arrived home stating again that the preliminary results of the pathology show no reactivity to any lymphoma...but to remember this is just preliminary... yah it sounded better comming from her Doctor at the hospital but were taking this news and clinging on to it! Dr. Book really was very happy with this "preliminary result". We will keep ourselves grounded and know that nothing is official, but we sure do feel 90% better about things.

When I got out of the shower someone was snoozing in my bed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I read the news, I cried. I am so happy!! Thanks for the update so quickly as I have been watching for it. Kathi

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

hey guys! we just wanted to let you know that little Jada bug is in our prayers as well as you two! we sure love you guys and are so happy for the good news!!!