Thursday, June 26, 2008

Operation to be scheduled today

At 9:00am Jada will be seeing an ear, nose and throat doctor. At that time they will notify us of the exact date and time of her next operation. It is anticipated that it will be within the next week. I will have more information at that time. Thanks for checking in.

We attempted to do family pictures yesterday and Jada was in a less then cooperative mood, she also broke out in a really bad rash, and the mosquito's were swarming! So we took a few pictures, and rescheduled on Monday. On the way home we stopped at Olive Garden

1 comment:

Hillary said...

I hate picture day with kids! It is always one of my most stressful times! My kids always seem to be crying or having a hard time the day we are suppose to do pictures! I can't wait to see how they turn out though!