Monday, June 30, 2008

Surgery Tomorrow...

I'm trying to keep my mind off of the Operation tomorrow. Unfortunately we won't even know the results of the biopsy for at least a week! They will have the initial analysis within 24 hours, but the final say will take about a week. This is gonna be a long week!!! Today we are fasting for Jada Rose and her health. In addition, we are asking others to include her in your prayers.

On a lighter note Jada is feeling pretty good. She still gets a horrible rash several times throughout the day :( But seems pretty happy. On Sunday we went to the first hour of Church and then came home. Andrea stayed for the remaining two hours while Jada and I read some books, watched cartoons, and took a nap. Below are some photo's of Jada when we first got home from church.

4 comments:

Hillary said...

I will be sending some prayers your way!!!

The Baum's said...

What a cute room! I wish I had some words of wisdom, but I don't so I'll just send good vibes your way all day tomorrow!

Fun times at the McF home said...

Hang in there tomorrow...and know that lots of prayers are going your way. By the way, my soon to be sister in law is a nurse that gets kids after surgery and I told her to look out for you guys. Her name is Lyndsey and she is awesome! You sure have a cute little girl! I love her curls!

Peterson Fam said...

we are all praying for our little Jada Rose! Good Luck sweetie! We love you guys!